About Absolute Acupuncture
At my San Diego acupuncture clinic I practice traditional Oriental Medicine, a holistic medical system which has helped billions of people over the past 5,000 years. I use its time proven, effective and drug free methods to support your body's natural healing process. Symptoms as well as the underlying cause(s) of your illness are treated. In addition to symptomatic relief you'll feel an increase in vitality and overall sense of well being from your treatments.
Since 1997 Julie Has Successfully Treated The Following:
- migraine/tension headaches
- low back, neck, shoulder, sciatica
- toothache, TMJ
- tennis elbow
- repetitive motion injury, carpal tunnel
- PMS, painful periods
- postoperative pain
- shingles, herpes
- traumatic injuries
- support during chemotherapy
cosmetic Facial accupuncture
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture has been used by the Chinese since the Sung Dynasty 960-1279 AD. It reduces fine and deeper lines in the face as well as tightens sagging skin. Acupuncture tightens collagen and increases circulation in the face and neck.
If you want to look your best, revitalized and full of life, then facial acupuncture is for you!
- Improvement in fine lines on the face and a softening of deeper wrinkles
- Moisturized, smoother skin and a more even tone due to increased circulation of blood and "qi" in the face
- Better muscle tone and firmer jaw line, as well as a reduction in jowls
- Reduction in puffiness due to improved metabolism
- Reduction or elimination of rosacea and acne
- Increased production of collagen
Improvement in the following conditions has also been reported through facial acupuncture:
- hot flashes
- mild anxiety
- digestive symptoms
I incorporate Cosmetic Techniques used in the Mei Zen (beautiful person) system, Vibrational Beauty Therapy and other techniques I adopted while working in upscale day spas in the San Diego area. Please call or email me if you have further questions about facial acupuncture, would like to schedule an appointment or free 15 minute consultation.
Traditional Oriental Medicine is an excellent way to treat respiratory problems. It can even turn around chronic conditions such as asthma by strengthening your immune system and parts of your body that are low in energy. Often from an Oriental Medicine perspective we attribute the imbalances as belonging to lungs, kidneys or spleen. Some of the conditions we treat are;
- colds, bronchitis, cough
- weak immune system
- ear, nose and throat infections
- tonsillitis, sore throat and laryngitis
weight loss Support
Traditional Chinese medicine can be used to put your body and metabolism back into balance. Acupuncture and herbal medicine can be used as an excellent support for weight loss when you also incorporate lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, stress reduction and exercise in your life.
- Acupuncture increases your metabolism
- Alleviates constipation
- Reduces emotional eating
- Reduces food cravings
- Strengthens your "core"
- Feel an increased sense of vitality
- Feel a sense of peace and deep relaxation
Acupuncture can be used to effectively treat many types of emotional imbalances including;
- irritability, frustration
- PTSD post traumatic stress disorder
heartburn, constipation, ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, gallstones, Immune disorders and allergies
drugs, alcohol, smoking, sugar and relationships
Pregnancy/delivery, ease labor and delivery, recovery from childbirth, increase milk production, postpartum depression, morning sickness
Infertility - Male and Female.
Gynecological/genitourinary - PMS, cramps, kidney stones, fibroids, menopausal symptoms, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, chronic bladder infection